5 Must-Have Items in Your Clutch (Wedding Edition)
Weddings can be stressful. Even if you aren’t the bride or even in the bridal party, there’s a lot going on and it’s easy to get caught up in the moment and forget the basics. Especially if the wedding is out of state and you have to pack days in advance.
The Wedding Day Essentials You Can’t Do Without
Confession Time: I forgot to pack my clutch when I went home for my sister’s wedding at the end of July. Luckily my mom had a cute vintage clutch for me to borrow (thanks mom!), but maybe double check that your own clutch is packed and ready to go…
- Cash money. Even if it’s an open bar, and we hope for your sake that it is, you should bring some money to tip your bartenders.
- Lipstick. Weddings = lots of pictures. You’ll want to reapply a few times, at least!
- Your phone. Because you’ll want to put all those pictures on your Instagram story, obviously.
- Any type of pain reliever. Chances are, the bathroom will have a basket with lots of goodies like this in it. In case it doesn’t, you don’t want to get caught with a headache and no way to fix it.
- Your room key. How many times have you thought “I don’t have to worry about my keys since I’m not staying at home” when you’re traveling?
Hopefully we’ve taken some of the stress out of the day with our list of wedding must-haves. Have a drink from the open bar on us. 😏