10 Easy Easter Brunch Recipes
If you’re skipping brunch out in favor of hosting your own brunch this Easter, these recipes have you covered! Because hosting brunch is better when you can enjoy your mimosa instead of manning the oven the entire time…
Easy Easter Brunch Recipes
- switch up classic cinnamon rolls with this super easy overnight cinnamon roll casserole from Gimme Some Oven
- you can make this cute Easter bunny bark ahead of time, too!
- this cranberry streusel pie is perfect for brunch (I made it a few months ago!)
- loaded baked potato frittata from Two Peas & Their Pod
- another recipe you can make ahead: goat cheese, spinach & sundried tomato quiche
- berries or banana slices compliment this overnight baked french toast perfectly
- these breakfast tacos are a fun way to change it up from the brunch norm
- so are these breakfast burgers and espresso rubbed brunch sliders, both from How Sweet It Is
- add a side of bacon to these strawberry banana cream baked oatmeal squares for a complete brunch meal
- lemon blackberry coffee cake from Baking Bites
Don’t forget the cocktails!
While we love a great sangria (and this mimosa sangria is perfect for brunch!), we know buying all that fruit and alcohol can get pricey. Instead, we suggest sticking with a simple mimosa or bellini, or a simplified mimosa bar, if you’re feeling a little more ambitious! (Of course, you can always just grab a bottle of Baileys or Kahlua to make some spiked coffee… Brunch isn’t complete without coffee!)
Don’t want to host this year? Philly has some great restaurants with Easter specials!